|Broncos QB Tim Tebow|
Photo credit: Wikipedia
- Completes 48.5% of his passes (last among qualifying [with at least fourteen attempts/game] quarterbacks)
- Averages 6.52 yards per pass attempt (27th among 32 qualifiers).
- Has thrown two interceptions (best among qualifiers)
- Averages 117 passing yards per game (worst among qualifiers).
- His team, the Denver Broncos, has won six straight games (third best in the NFL).
- They are 8-3 with Tebow under center.
- Their strength of schedule is 0.515 (fifth-toughest in the AFC).
- During their win streak, he has faced the Raiders (7-6), Chiefs (5-8), Jets (8-5), Chargers (6-7), Vikings (2-11) and Bears (7-6).
- Those teams combine for a record of 35-43, or 35-37 if you discount their games against the Broncos.
- Ranks 25th among 39 quarterbacks in win probability added
- Has netted -14.5 expected points added (34/39)
- Costs his team -0.04 points per play, according to expected points added (33/39)
- Completes 32.8% of deep pass attempts (15 yards or more; 1/39)
That is all.