- Baseball's record attendance numbers are inflated by new ballparks (FALSE).
- Attendance numbers are inflated by low ticket prices (FALSE).
- Baseball lacks LeBron-esque star power (TRUE, but it doesn't matter).
- The length of MLB games is causing fans to lose interest (FALSE).
- Baseball games end way too late, which is especially problematic now that young fans have so many other distractions competing for their attention (TRUE, perhaps).
06 August 2010
The Grass is Greener: Responding to the Pessimism of Bill Simmons
by JD Mathewson